Pulau Besar Trip – Prologue

I was searching for a getaway during the Good Fri weekend together with Rawa isle came to my mind, but both resorts on the Rawa isle are fully booked. I decided to search for alternatives together with came to knew that at that spot are quite a publish of islands off the coast of Mersing: Pulau Sibu, Pulau Tinggi, Pulau Besar, Pulau Rawa, Pulau Tengah, Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Pemanggil, Pulau Dayang

After doing approximately research, I decided on Pulau Besar which is thirty mo boat ride from Mersing jetty together with is suitable for 3D2N getaway. 
Map of Pulau Besar (Source: http://www.myoutdoor.com/besar)

There are currently four resorts on the island, namely Aseania Resort Pulau Besar, D'Coconut Resort, Mirage Island Resort and Bayu Lestari Island Resort. Aseania Resort has the best review amid the four resorts together with their 3D2N RM595 Fullboard packet per pax includes:
- ii Nights remain at Country Chalet 
- ii Buffet Breakfast 
- ii Buffet Lunch 
- ii Buffet Dinner 
- ii Ways boat transfer (Mersing Jetty - Resort - Mersing Jetty)

The packet does non include Taman Laut Sultan Iskandar Fee (Jetty Fee) of RM51 per adult together with tourism fee of RM10 per room per nighttime for foreigners. Activities such equally snorkelling, jungle trekking, kayak, bicycle rental, puddle tabular array are chargeable. Upon confirmation of booking, 30% downpayment of the packet is required together with the trend accepted is either credit carte or banking concern transfer. The remaining 70% has to live on pay 21 days earlier banking concern agree inward which the resort volition electronic mail to remind the guest.

There is alone 1 boat schedule a day: 12.30pm from Mersing Jetty to Resort together with 10.30am from Resort to Mersing Jetty. However the boat fourth dimension may live on re-schedule depending on the ocean tide together with the resort tin forcefulness out alone inform ii - iii days earlier banking concern agree in. I received electronic mail from the resort at the firstly of Apr regarding the re-schedule of the ferry ride for the calendar month of Apr together with our ferry rides are non affected.

Next, I stimulate got sourced for carry to Mersing jetty. Bus companies KKKL, Transnasional together with Starmart departs from Singapore diverse place to Mersing jetty. Bus companies S&S International, Causeway Link, Maraliner, Plusliner together with Transnasional depart from Johor Larkin final to Mersing jetty or Mersing double-decker final which is 15min walk to the jetty. Initially, I planned to bring Starmart double-decker which depart from Boon Lay shopping centre to Mersing but later reading reviews most their seats infested amongst bed bugs, I produce non desire to jeopardise the trip. I decided to majority 5am KKKL double-decker which departs from Bugis via redbus equally at that spot is 20% cashback. For the supply leg, I decided to bring double-decker to Johor Larkin final together with thus bring develop dorsum to SG equally I produce non desire to stuck inward the jam. I assigned this chore to WB equally I was non inward SG to majority the develop ticket together with he didnt managed to majority it. I nevertheless determine to bring double-decker dorsum to Larkin equally there's to a greater extent than double-decker timing to pick out from together with I booked the 12.30pm Transnasional double-decker dorsum to Larkin.

Budget for this trip S$400:
- S$200 for accommodation
- S$70 for transport
- S$20 for marine fees together with room tax
- S$50 for activities
- S$60 for miscellaneous

Sumber http://wodejiaoying.blogspot.sg/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Pulau Besar Trip – Prologue. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions


Bali Attractions